This journal wanders about. It's poetry, reflections, snippets from other stories and ideas of others, and my own pot luck thoughts reflecting the transparent thinking of this post-traumatically stressed, majorly depressed social phobic before and after my breakdown.

June 18, 2011

I have to walk Owen every day but some weeks it is every other day. I try to get excited about doing it because it is THE highlight in his day we both feel better afterwards 'Funny', i thought on my way home today, 'i feel mentally just as SHITTY as i did starting out'! I am drowning in paranoia (which makes me doubt my thoughts waves of guilt and anger (righteous or otherwise), emotionally drained and mentally frazzled or dopey, depending on if i choose to take prescribed medication.

Mind/ Emotions; Physical/ Spiritual.

I've been working on what defines stress (from my perspective not withstanding all the measuring tools out there (ie. death of spouse/parent - 100; marriage dissolution - 80, etc, etc,

No comments: