This journal wanders about. It's poetry, reflections, snippets from other stories and ideas of others, and my own pot luck thoughts reflecting the transparent thinking of this post-traumatically stressed, majorly depressed social phobic before and after my breakdown.

December 9, 2011

Integration

Mental health as a topic, as a matter of course as a broken leg or emphysema, brought into conversation whenever it is needed like, please don't yank my cast or please don't smoke around me, i would say, please allow me to speak more slowly and on some issues, speak too much.  Please forgive the twitch in my right hand as i am surrounded by people i don't know.  I'm sorry about my difficulty finding change for my coffee.  Please be patient.  I'll get there in time.

3 comments:

Jaliya said...

Love you xoxo Keep writing :-)

I know you'll get there :-)

heather ann said...

"get where" is what i keep asking myself!!

heather ann said...

heather